goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Thursday, October 14, 2010

so frusrated

i took the basics of knitting last night (this post was going to be done after the class to say all the positive things i had learned post being done today because i need to get a level head) but that didnt happen

i get to the class thinking "this is going to be easy like crocheting" YEA RIGHT i could not get it to save my life


i can cast on as you can see in the picture (sorry its so bad)

the teacher showed me several times what to do after this but for whatever reason i could not get it at all i sat thee for 2 hours frustrated almost in tears (i still want to cry out of frustration) since i signed up for the second class & the teacher is a wonderful person she told me to practice at home come to the next class & she will help me more with getting how to do this the nest class is monday

can you guess what i will be doing all weekend?

anyone want to come & help me this weekend?

i also read my book for the month it was a short one called christmas rose (i dont have it near me so im not sure who the authors are there are two) it is about a girl who lives behind a nursing home that her mother works in & is a single parent & the friendships & life lessons this girl learns

i enjoyed it

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much! Sometimes things just take a little longer to sink in! Keep practicing and keep that chin up! YOu'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You WILL get it, Tiff! Knitting is SO hard ... I am painstakingly slow at it and don't enjoy it AT ALL! But - you are determined and willing and have those Taylor genes in ya ... so you're bound to be a professional at it. :)

    I'm gonna put that book on my library list. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been reading blogs lately, so I'm late to the party here. Hope you haven't given up. New things can be frustrating when you're just starting out. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete