goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Thursday, November 4, 2010

my scarf

if you recall a few posts ago i talked about my experince with learning how to knit needless to say i havent gone back to a knitting class when i decided to get a refund for the classes i also needed to bring back some kintting supplies i had bought to make socks i loved the yarn so much that i just couldnt return it so i decided to crouthe me a scarf instead i finished it tonight & i love how it turned out

here it is

here is a close up of the colors

its just to bad that the high in vegas today was 85 degrees

3 comments: