goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Monday, March 5, 2012

gluten free mac & cheese

at the begining of the year i decided to go on a gluten free diet due to my wheat allergy i havent been perfect at following gluten free but i have been better then i was last year. my roommate carol had bought me some gluten free mac & cheese it has rice pasta & it is pretty good it tastes different then regular mac & cheese & i know everything is going to taste different then what im used too & thats ok the only thing im debateing on never eating again is gluten free bread but i think thats becuse i wasnt expecting that much if a difference in taste.

if any of you know of or see anything gluten free let me know so i can try it out please & thank you the mac & cheese box has a recipe on it for gluten free lasagna i will have to try out soon

No comments:

Post a Comment