goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Thursday, April 27, 2017

So here we go.

So I have had Bugsy seagul for about 4 years now.  When l moved to stvgeorge money got really tight even with crazy overtime.  So about three weeks ago I decided to get rid of my biggest expense and that would be my car.  I decided I can live without a car and take the bus and also walk. I'm tired of always being stressed over not having enough money to pay for everything. It's so not worth having a car at least for me.  Please remember i am single with no kids so it's easier for me to take the bus and walk. I now take the bus to and from work.  I haven't started walking places yet.  I will let you know when I do though.  So here is my spectacular car bugsy segal.  He may or may not be missed.  Btw I don't miss him at all right now.


 

         

It's been a fun few years bugsy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment