goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Saturday, June 5, 2010

day # 2

friday after we got done in st george we drove up to elkridge to my other sisters house angie we got there about 1 am slept got up ready and had fun with the gang here is a pic of me & angie


we then drove to salt lake city (at this point the back seat of the mustang is getting on my nerves & i havent complained about it yet) these are the original doors from the slc temple

some little cove thingy off to the side of the door brides & grooms get their pictures taken in here

me mom & janet at the reflection pool with the temple

close up

just the temple

me

at some point during the day mom & janet went & moved the mustang my asthma was acting up & i didnt want to hike to the car just to move it so i stayed on temple square & started taking pictures trying to be creative how ever the one with the flags & the temple in background i took that idea from my sister lindsay




we then went to the joseph smith memorial building it used to be hotel utah this is the lobby

the chandelier

we then went to the top to eat lunch this was the view


we then went across the street to the family history library & then to the museum this is a window seal from the kirkland temple when the pioneers were building it in ohio the temple burned down i believe please correct me if im wrong this is an original window

i guess in the 1800 the thing to do was get death masks im not sure why but here are joseph smith on left & his brother hyrum smith on right death masks yes they are the original death masks

this is the actual pocket watch that saved john taylors life at one point in time josphe hyrum smith john taylor and some other men were put in jail for their beliefs on the day josphe & hyrum died well they were murderd men had started shooting into the room they were in when they went to shoot john taylor they bullet hit his pocket watch & saved his life

this is an actual handcart that came across the plains
the temple & tabernacal

this was a very long day but well worth it after we were done i went into the worse asthma atack i have evere had it was so so scary being in the back of the mustang and my mom complainig at me didnt help i got over it and am doing fine we drove to my aunt & uncles house to stay with them we went out to dinner it was great great company great food great time = great day

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! But there's no actual picture of you and me. I love your pictures of the temple. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete