goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Monday, June 7, 2010

memorial day

on memorial day we had a family reunion for my moms side of the family i remember going once as a kid but that is the only one i have memory of till now
this is my uncle dave & aunt paulette

tracy & angie my sis & husband

this is what you get when you are so tired dont want to move & give your camrea to a 14 year old boy to take pictures

this year the family high lighted my grandpa bird here are his brothers & sisters eric maryann doug brenda & barbra his 2 kids my mom cindy & uncle dave

my grandma birds headstone

my great grandma erma

on the way home we went to cove fort this is the actual house brother hinkley lived in when he got the call to biuld the fort. the fort was used to house the pioneers overnight on their way to cali & to change out horses the horses could only go 35 miles at a time




here is the fort

the telgraph thing where the communicated with people in other areas

a little hole they could shot guns at if they were being attacked they never were attacked


the pink & white blanket on the bed was made in 1885

when the babies would groe out of this crib they would turn it over & use it as a bench

this picture is made out of human hair

these are the buliders & original owners he was over 6 feet tall & she was 4'11"

this is what her dresses looked like

this rocking chair is the original rocking chair used at the fort

these trees were planted when the built the fort they are about 150 years old my friend janet took this picture of the trees

great trip all away around

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good trip. I love the picture of Rusty's shoes.

    ReplyDelete