goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i finished the peacemaker by james ferrell last night it is a great book i enjoyed reading it it is defiantly a must read again & again & again im now going to start reading the giver by lois lowery im not 100% sure why i am dad hates it it is such a contrast to the peace giver its a short book only 179 pages these days i can fly threw a book that size in a matter of days instead of weeks

3 comments:

  1. You read that fast! I LOVE the giver. Lois Lowry is one of my fave authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i dont read that fst i just have a lot of time on my hads these days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Tiff!! The Peacegiver is one that I need to read again.

    I really have enjoyed reading many Lois Lowry books. Real "thinkers" for me. I thought The Giver ended so unsatisfying-ly ... but, I still enjoyed it.

    I need to re-read Good Earth. I remember really liking that book.

    ReplyDelete