goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Friday, July 2, 2010

practing my picture taking skills

for the month of june i read shiver by maggie i cant remember or know how to spell her last name it is a really good book it is going to be a trilogy i cant wait for all of them to come out

last week i borrowed mom & dads fancy camera the high mega pixel & changeable lenses i didnt want to wast gas driving everywhere so there are some crazy selfportriats

this is my engagement ring yes its purple i will tell the story later in this post

i was going to the temple anyway so i took the camera & took some pictures of the temple & grounds

angel morni



fountain in back


in the back of the temple view of the strip

huntrdige i never been inside its fenced off now i know its been in vegas forever


since i didnt want to waste gas & was board here is how i entertained myself & took pictures at the same time i hope you laugh at them













now that self portraits are done here is the ring story kent & i never talked about marriage tell he purposed growning up i never wanted a diamond i wanted a purple stone for my ring I NEVER TOLD THIS TO KENT remember we never talked about marriage how had picked the ring out but didnt buy it he wanted my approval for it. even tho i love all shades of purple i knew when i moved into my condo i wanted a dark purple wall here it is. the day after kent purposed i had asked him how he knew i wanted a purple ring because i know i never told him he said because you have a purple wall

because of the wall i got this ring

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You're so funny. I love the ring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pictures, goof ball! Your finger nails look great! =D

    ReplyDelete