goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Sunday, August 1, 2010

going back to one of my goals

one of my goals for this blog is to go to church & stay the entire time lately that has been extremly hard for me to do i havent wanted to go let alone stay for 3 hours well after the week or 2 i have had from moving butting heads with people being in jail missing church last week due to jail the temple being closed for 2 weeks i have missed that the most

i went to church today & it was great i loved it i had the urgh to leave it wasnt as bad as normal i stayed the entire time and time flew by so fast it was great to be there nothing can beat the feeling of being in church when you have missed it

im so thankful to be living in a country where i can go to any church i want to
im thankful to be a member of the church of jesus christ of latterday saints
i know that this church has been restored to its fullest
i know that where ever i go (city state & country) i will find a church to go to & know i will be leaning the same thing i would be at home
i know we have a living prophet here on the earth today & he speacks the turth
i know joseph smith was a true prophet im thankful he wanted to learn the truth & restored the gospel of jesus christ in its fullest & thruthfulness

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for that testimony! We are richly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiff. It's nice to read your testimony. Good job going to church! I know what you mean about the temple. Ours was closed for six weeks and I was feeling really homesick for it. We went on Saturday afternoon, and it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff, I haven't read blog in a while and when I read yours my heart sunk. I didn't know you had been to jail. Wow what a scary experience and now you are back at home with your parents. I feel so bad for you. So glad you have stayed the whole time at church and I loved your testimony. Good things will come your way since you are staying close to the Lord. You are in my prayers. Wish I could go to lunch with you and hear your whole jail story. Love ya. Michelle Stewart

    ReplyDelete