goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Saturday, August 7, 2010

madi has put me to shame

these pictures of the geese i took











i have said i will never put pictures of my nieces & nephews on this blog but i will put pictures they have taken on it here are madi's pictures she took & she has put me to shame













her creative one










i love this one of the statue of liberty





i love the in n out pic too





another creative one of her u-swirl strawberry & banana it is soooo yummy

1 comment: