goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

most important thing i have learned

i just got out of a 4 year relationship 2 of which we were engaged im not heart broken or anything im not even angry i am bothered because he would tell me he was working on the issue that postponed the wedding in the first place when he didnt work on it hole heartedly which is fine just be honest about it

its been 1 year since the wedding was postponed in that year i started keeping an eye on things & noticed even more the what he would say how he would say things & most importantly his action im a firm believer in actions speak louder then words i heard once that doing nothing was an action that made sense to me so in this year lots of things started clicking with me the kicker was last week when i was having a conversation with family & they were stating their opinion which was opposite of what was really going to happen i had e-mailed him asking about the issue told him about what was said & that i was sick of it he called the next day & said something to the effect i dont know when the issue will be resolved maybe we should just go with each other call off the engagement & blame it all on me at this point i said nothing my first thought was this relationship is going to end soon i can feel it & he is blaming me for his actions for not getting his act together so we hung up i called him & e-mailed him didnt hear from him for 5-6 days i finally (after not being 100% sure where he stood on this issue) i sent an e-mail calling it off he wrote back stating "i know that you will be able to move on and have more peace in your life" that is word for word

the main thing i have learned is ITS MOST IMPORTANT TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT FAMILY SAYS EVEN IF THEY CHANGE THE WAY THEY THINK OR SAY LATER

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Tiff. That's never an easy situation. I hope you will have peace in your life, too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you sweetie! Hang in there and keep going up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, I just wanted to let you know that I am really impressed with you and how long you put up with this situation. I have enjoyed getting to know you and I hope that we can still be friends despite what has happened. I think that your super funny and you make me laugh! Please let me know if I can do anything to help. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff....
    I am glad he was honest. I wish I would have not even married my first husband. I was young and dumb. LOL....Some of the cold, hard truth came out when it was too late! Please know that there are people out there that love you and know what is best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, breaking up is always hard because now there is a big hole in your heart, but you are strong and I know you can fill it and be happy. Better to be single than unhappily married.

    ReplyDelete