goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Thursday, May 27, 2010

i have been thinking the last couple of days on what i wanted to post on this blog do i post pictures of my huge disturbing mess of a condo i live in? no not yet im in the middle of cleaning so when its done i will post disturbing disgusting pictures then the after pictures that will be sometime next week i have other plans for this weekend i will post about when im done with all the festivities with pictures and im hoping and praying i will have a spiritual experience this weekend i know it will be fun and i will love it im just praying for answers to my prays that im praying now

mow on to the post i decided to write about and since i wanna become a better person & like i said i was going to be honest here so here i go sevral months ago i got pulled over for speeding got a ticket & a ticket for not wearing my seat belt i was going 10 over & the cop said he would have let me go had i been wearing my seat belt i wasnt wearing it because the thing it clicks onto is broken so i cant click the belt in i will be getting it fixed as soon as i get a job so on with the story i had forgotten about the ticket forgotten to go to court and to pay for it fastfoward to 3 weeks ago i was at working driving down the road talking to a co-worker about meeting her to bath someone when i hung up the phone i got into the left turn lane not paying attention when the light turned green i flipped a u-turn then all of a sudden i see lights and hear a siren yes i got pulled over for doing an illegal u-turn in front of the cop i didnt see the sighn or the cop he goes back to his car with my stuff walks up again and says 2 things im still going to write you a ticket for the u-turn and you have a warrant out for your arrest my thought my one phone call has to be to work saying i have been arrested for speeding i got lucky the cop didnt arrest me he said the amount i owed wasnt enough for him to take me to jail i was relived he gave me the ticket and told me to call the court and talk with them about the ticket so i finally got around to it yesterday paid for the 2 tickets and am no longer wanted by the police

so now all of you can say you know someone who was once wanted

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you almost got arrested! hahaha! I shouldn't laugh at that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is pretty funny laugh all you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny. I can't wait to see you this weekend. I hope you have a spiritual experience too.

    ReplyDelete