goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Sunday, May 23, 2010

so one of my goals is to go to church every week and stay the entire time it is a 3 hour block of time i go 11 am to 2 pm so i went today and stayed the whole time im glad i did it was really hard to stay i wanted to go home really really bad i am always glad i stay i enjoy going to church i feel so good when i leave i have gotten into a habit that if im choughing from asthma i either dont go or leave early with the wind blowing really bad yesterday and today im not breathing so well like i said it was hard to stay

i came to dinner at my parents house we had chicken greenbeans and wild organic rice which is pretty good for you except dad put a half of square of butter in the rice i darnk a liter of dr pepper ate a huge brownie and had some ice cream with it o well i dont expect to change over night but i do need to do better

i started crocheting a stocking cap yesterday i only have 2 rounds done im still going to work on it and i also read out of the glass castle yesterday as well so good for me

2 comments:

  1. Good job staying at church. It's always worth it. Not stop wondering why you aren't eating well, and just STOP! It'll all on you!! Keep up the good work!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this post. I'm glad you stayed at church. I did too! I was sorely tempted to leave because of my ankle, but I stayed and I was glad too!

    ReplyDelete