goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Thursday, May 20, 2010

in the last 24 hours

i havent done anything major for my goals i picked up a few apps in vegas and i have drank more water today then i have for awhile

bad news i ate taco bell last night then went to cold stone creamery got peanut butter perfection ate most of that then finished it this morning then ate lunch ate wendys drank a regular dr. pepper with the meal

did i mention im type 2 diabetic so i know better then to eat fast food ice cream and regular sodas im so used to eating that stuff its hard to break the habit dont get me wrong i also love good healthy food as well being signal living alone at the moment its so much easier to do drive threw then cook and im not to fond of diet sodas i tolerate diet dr. pepper and diet pepsi the best however they dont taste as good and most of the time im drinking diet sodas im thinking how much i hate the taste and should have never started drinking it to begin with

thats another problem i have im a creature of habit so i always do what im used to doing at my parents house the have diet pepsi and diet coke (yuuuuk) as the sodas in stock so if i dont feel like buying a soda i drink theirs and i drink alo of soda on the bright note o have drank more water today then soda

since i dont have to get up early in the morning (early meaning before 8 am) i can start cleaning tonight when i get home and i can read my scriptures i have my book with me (im at mom and dads since i dont have a computer or internet i use theirs) i can read from my book im currently reading the glass castle by jeannette walls its a memoir so far so good

im also on gooreads.com it is were you and your friend list can share what books you are reading have read and want to read and how well you like the book if you join its free and i will be your friend

(btw click on goodreads .com up above and it will take you the the sight)

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up. It can be so hard to change old habits. You're doing great just posting so honestly here. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff- come on. Be good. I have no place to talk, I had my fair share of cherry coke today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to friend you, but I can't find you. :(

    ReplyDelete