goals for 2012

my BIG & ONLY goal is to become a better me



i have decided that i will accomplish this goal by breacking it down to smaller goals for differnt aspects of my life some are personal some is one that is not here are some that are not so personal



#1 live simply. live with stuff that i need and use get rid of stuff i dont need.



well there are more however i will blog about this one for now

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

reasons why im starting this blog

im starting this blog to be more accountable for my life i figure if im blogging about my life and how i want to change so people can read it. it will help me be accountable im going to be honest i will post pictures of the good bad ugly scary and very disturbing i will for warn everyone in the title so they dont have to read if they dont want to

im currently looking for a job mainly in mesa arizona i will be starting my search in las vegas nv tomorrow i will also be cleaning my condo so i can walk on my treadmill currently i cant use my treadmill due to the mess i have pictures of the mess & yes they are disturbing i will post before and after pictures when im done cleaning i will also be posting pictures of me now & as i loose weight i will post pictures then too.

i will be posting about church things on my mind im not using this to convert anyone to my religion however i will be posting about experiences and thoughts i have about what i believe.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. You're awesome, you know. Good goals. I'm glad you'll be keeping us posted! Love you.

    ReplyDelete